HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I don't have much experience with takeover battles like this, but I agree that if it was just about price, they would have that figured out by now. 

IMO, some of Wyloo's communications had a "we're on the shareholders side" tone about them, but now Wyloo has gone quiet - not a peep since mid-Oct. It would be nice to hear something from Wyloo, if just to get a whif of what's going on. Maybe BHP has them under a strict gag order, like the BOD?

As for BHP, I personally think BHP will extend until the cows come home (or the road is built), if only to keep other prospective buyers at bay - if I recall correctly, under the current offer, the BOD cannot entertain other offers without advising BHP). With the ROF in the news again, and with all the hype around EV's, batteries, the green economy, as well as North American supply chains (both batteries and stainless), I find it hard to believe the wolves aren't circling, just waiting for BHP to blink.

Hobbit
(One Ring to Rule them All)

New Message
Please login to post a reply