HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Cupcake-Pete, and many many others, here and in the EU.

Im not a lawyer, but I am a retired, very expeienced, successful former IT sales and Marketing  executive in Canada, US and western EU, with many major successes.

Politics counts.

Ford holds the financial and power levers to immediately get the financial  levers to announce those % Contol actions, and start his 5 Year plan for Ontario/ Canada economic regeneration.

Ontario has control over the timing/ access to the 100 year+ future of Canada. 

I'm thinking, that if Tjr's minority Party still wants a third  term ( already announced),  he will support Ontario's investment,...AND, ...the fact that ontario's its poulation is 10% of the population of Canada; ... get those long promised federal matching investments.

If The 40%+ Retail block stays firm, as they are now,  perhaps Ford can invite BHY to renew its Noront/R of Fire ON- BHP led-Wyloo triumverate ownership investment.

The feds. also win ;-  (tax revenue sharing ; nationwide jobs& industrializatio; etc, etc, etc... not to menttion the coming court payments and indigeous past harms.

Like Cupcake and many others; I will not piss away the future of my grandkids and the parents of thousands of tens oththosands of other fellow Canadians..

Im keeping all my Noront share in my control. 

I await annoucement from the Ford and others. 

Peter Marshall, Oakville.

New Message
Please login to post a reply