HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I have just learned that one of our old time members, Repairman, has passed away on Jan. 18th.

Doug Elliott was with us from the beginning, when drill holes #3 and of course the glory hole #5 and #70 and others drove the SP to $7.00. 

Doug attended the first and only NOTGOLF Classic, which then became the ROF Classic. He was an active poster to the end and always contributed a lot to this forum. 

Unfortunately, he won't get to see the final deal whatever that may be, but I know that he was fully aware of the buyout right up to the end. 

RIP Repairman. You will be missed.

PS - I have a pic of Doug, standing with Paul Semple, former COO of Noront, whom passed away in 2015. If someone knows how to post the pic (because I could not), please PM me and I'll email the pic to you to post on here. Thank you.

Strato

New Message
Please login to post a reply