HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Mark2....Your right.

There is too much here to simply throw the baby out with the bath water. Canada has talked a good talk and advertised to the world that we are the place to do business, and offered us up as the supplier for the free world's battery materials, uranium and critical mineral needs. I can't see us letting that all go...There's too much at stake. BUT... I am  disappointed that it had to come to this...Threatening to take the Ring private. Maybe Canada is not reacting because it just won't happen. Now, we, Canada have 10 days to decide... Make a quick deal with First Nations to convince those on the fence to retain their shares or step in and say "NO" deal to Forrest due to National Security interests.....Tick, tock. I can't for the life of me see this going private.....

Maybe this is exactly what we needed, and someone I know and respect put it very nicely....

"We have a hostage situation here with 10 days for CANADA to pay the randsom, so that everyone knows our baby is safe".

TM.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply