HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

This should serve to all those that think that throwing away the baby with the bath water will apease the natives.

This is a perfect example of how they behave to each other so how are they to be any different to the rest of Canadians = us immigtants.

I think I am mostly middle of the road politically, or more precisely apolitical due to having an aversion to anything political and especially to politicians. That does not mean I endorse the right either.

I post this because on some Canadian forums there are some very far left commentators that would do per the first sentence above. To that am completely opposed.

The previous posts here present in black and white why the far left is totally out of touch with reality.

Natives, while it may apear I'm against, many are asking and demanding way more then they are entitled to and not respecting the treaties that they signed to or accepted by default.

So am saying Thank You to the posters here who posted the conflicts and unreasonable demands between the Cree communities.

These reflect on their demands of the rest of Canadians. Ed.

New Message
Please login to post a reply