Welcome To The North American Gem HUB On AGORACOM

The Company's primary goal is to explore for Coal in North America, currently the focus is in Kentucky, Saskatchewan and West Virginia.

Free

Yes that tumor in my head has grown quite large again but..

after the last few days i only have myself to blame.i posted a comment before about me going to the investor conference and meeting the nag people .i asked them bluntly why their stock yoyo's so much and can't hold its value.they told me bluntly (and i believe them) that it's profit taking and i should do it too .If I sold at 60-63 last week and rebought on friday I could have gained 10000 shares extra .but every day i kept saying to myself that what if the stock started going up "that day" I would lose out .and everyday it went down...I am not afraid of where the price is right now cuz once they get land confirmation and/or drill permits I think we will start our climb $$$...they also showed me on a map that they are going to redrill where they already have a sample of known coal and even better is ,they are going to drill a "mirror image "area of what gxs has drilled .which is an area at the base of the peak of pasquia hills except 180 degrees opposite.they sounded quite confidant that they will get the same results.. man, did they ever throw the hype at me... I have been burned 3 times (an extra $9000) by profit taking on NAG and I keep telling myself next time sell and rebuy but I am too confidant?bullish?stupid?scared? to do so.....I guess i'll keep holding....

New Message
Please login to post a reply