Welcome To The North American Gem HUB On AGORACOM

The Company's primary goal is to explore for Coal in North America, currently the focus is in Kentucky, Saskatchewan and West Virginia.

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

NR: NAG raises over $900,000

posted on Apr 21, 2010 01:18PM

North American Gem Inc. Raises over $900,000 through the Exercising of Warrants

April 21, 2010: North American Gem Inc. (NAG) (TSX-V symbol: NAG) reports that it has currently raised $929,120 through the exercising of warrants. In combination with the revenue being produced from mining operations at the North American Gem #1 Mine, the money raised through the exercising of warrants will be used to fund several of NAG's upcoming projects. In particular, the money raised will fund the bonding for the North American Gem #2 Mine, the bonding for the pending Swan Pond lease (North American Gem #3 Mine) and provide the capital necessary for the building of additional hauling roads and sediment ponds.

"As a result of the recent infusion of capital, the Company will not have to go to the to the public market to raise additional funds to satisfy our near term needs." stated Charles Desjardins, President of North American Gem Inc. "This capital will ensure full funding for all of North American Gem's current projects and will also allow the Company to acquire additional coal leases and permit multiple land tracts."

Mr. Dean Schafer is acting as operations manager of all the Company's Kentucky coal leases and is currently implementing an overall mine plan.

Ms. Deborah Moses, PEng, PLS, REM, of Engineering Consulting Services Inc. (ECSI) is the qualified person for the Company's coal operations in Kentucky and West Virginia.

North American Gem Inc. (TSX-V symbol: NAG) is a junior resource company in Western Canada. The company's major focus is expanding its coal mining operations at its flagship properties in Kentucky. In addition, the company has interests in coal, gold, copper, molybdenum, and other base metals in Canada.

On Behalf of the Board of Directors
NORTH AMERICAN GEM INC.
"Charles Desjardins"

New Message
Please login to post a reply