Welcome To The North American Gem HUB On AGORACOM

The Company's primary goal is to explore for Coal in North America, currently the focus is in Kentucky, Saskatchewan and West Virginia.

Free

LLC Begin Production at North American Gem #2 Mine

ccnm

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwire - Jan. 10, 2011) - North American Gem Inc. (NAG) (TSX VENTURE:NAG) reports that M3 Energy Resources, LLC (M3) has commenced production on North American Gem #2 Mine. M3 will be working one shift six days per week and are a planning to go to two shifts per day during the same six day work week. All of the coal produced at North American Gem #2 Mine will be sold to fill contracts under M3.

Mr. Dean Schafer is acting as operations manager, for NAG, on all of NAG's Kentucky coal leases and is currently implementing an overall mine plan.

M3 Energy Resources, LLC has a management team with a proven track record in coal mining, engineering, finance and business management. M3's current operations are in Central Appalachia where they control vast low sulfur, high BTU coal reserves with decades of mining life remaining. M3 is a large operation capable of managing several projects simultaneously; currently M3 is operating Highwall Miners, Surface Mines, Underground Mines, and a Preparation Plant with fine coal circuit and loadout facilities. Utilizing state-of-the-art equipment and advanced mining techniques maximizes the efficiency of their mining operations at the same time that it helps increase the level of safety.

North American Gem Inc. (TSX VENTURE:NAG) is a Junior Exploration Company based in Western Canada. The Company's primary goal is to explore for Coal in North America, currently the focus is in Kentucky, Saskatchewan, and West Virginia. In addition to Coal exploration, the Company also has interests in Uranium, Copper, Gold, Molybdenum and other base metals in Canada.

On Behalf of the Board of Directors

NORTH AMERICAN GEM INC.

Charles Desjardins, President and Director

Cautionary note:

This report contains forward looking statements. Resource estimates, unless specifically noted, are considered speculative. Any and all other resource or reserve estimates are historical in nature, and should not be relied upon. The production rate and mine-life projections have been made without support of a feasibility study, there is no certainty the proposed operations will be economically viable. By their nature, forward looking statements involve risk and uncertainties because they relate to events and depend on factors that will or may occur in the future. Actual results may vary depending upon exploration activities, industry production, commodity demand and pricing, currency exchange rates, and, but not limited to, general economic factors. Cautionary Note to US investors: The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission specifically prohibits the use of certain terms, such as "reserves" unless such figures are based upon actual production or formation tests and can be shown to be economically and legally producible under existing economic and operating conditions.

FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT: Charles Desjardins
North American Gem Inc.
President and Director
604-683-5445
604-687-9631 (FAX)
[email protected]
http://www.northamericangem.com/">www.northamericangem.com

New Message
Please login to post a reply