Copper - Gold - Molybdenum project in Alaska

Northern Dynasty's principal asset is the Pebble Project in southwest Alaska, USA, an initiative to develop one of the world's most important mineral resources.

Free

I think that the keystone project may affect the ring of fire Mcfauld Lake project more than NDM.The difference of this is the locations of the resources.Cliff natural resources (an american resource company focused solely on chromites)wants to mine in Ontario far north and they also want the canadian government to foot the bill for a large part of the infrastructure costs since there are none at this point. Initially the government was all for it but started to drag it,s feet.Why?I think that the keystone project has something to do with this.However, the Pebble deposit is located in U.S. soil and the canadians are the one who brought and will bring much prosperity to this economically depressed region.Basically,the opposition groups are the same kind of people who are heavily funded by special interest groups and the poor americans who desperately need jobs are their least concern. It,s a predatory world and those so-called environmentalists are merely wolves in sheep,s clothes.(I do apologize to the noble wolves for using them as an example.Not really a fair analogy.)

New Message
Please login to post a reply