Focusing on Bissett Creek Flake Graphite Deposit

Recently announced significant increase in estimated resources

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

ATTENTION MEMBERS: 

Tonight, we're giving our website a serious makeover.  

So if you can't access the site for a bit, don't worry, we're just sprucing things up for an even smoother experience.  

In the event that you experience issues accessing the new site, please clear your browser's cookies and cache. 

See You On The Other Side!

Message: Northern Graphite Announces Successful Drill Program at Bissett Creek

RockLicker,

You beat me to it! But that's alright, I welcome you as another poster. It's kind of lonely posting all by myself. Anyway, good news indeed.

There is another recent post (5 March 2013), by Peter Kennedy, SH reporter and Web content editor. The article says a few good things about NGC. Here is the top part of it. Complete post in link below.

"Northern Graphite is moving to develop its flagship project in northern Ontario.

Graphite is no longer flavor of the month in the commodities world.

But that will not prevent Northern Graphite Corp. (TSX: V.NGC, Stock Forum) from releasing a flurry of news in the next few weeks as it looks ahead to development of its Bissett Creek project east of North Bay, Ontario.

Having already completed a bankability study, the company plans to release additional drill results and a new resource estimate within the next couple of weeks.

In addition, the company is hoping to quickly secure the permits it needs for construction of a $100 million graphite mine.

“We expect to have an offtake agreement and a strategic partner as part of the process,’’ said spokesman Greg Bowes.".......

Read more at http://www.stockhouse.com/community-news/2013/march/5/graphite-junior-gears-up-for-flurry-of-news.aspx#0SFhoDXA2kVYsqwJ.99

There are other releases expected after those mentioned in the NR

- revised resource estimate: end of March 2013

- updated FS: Mid April 2013

- finalized discussion with strategic partners and putting the financing package together.

There is another item that was not mentioned in the list above. The MCP is expected to be approved soon and it would fit (my guess, could be wrong) within March-April. Once NGC has this piece of paper they can start clearing the site and do some preparation for the new road and the gas pipeline (got deal with Catepillar for heavy equipment and some debt financing).

Goldhunter

New Message
Please login to post a reply