Focusing on Bissett Creek Flake Graphite Deposit

Recently announced significant increase in estimated resources

Free

I am expecting an update (i.e. March 2014) presentation to come out soon, but this latest one above is quite comprehensive. It has all key info in there.

What everybody is waiting is the financing and off-take announcement. The the SP would move...up. Spring is just around the corner and site preparation is the thing to carry out. If you are driving by Bissett Creek Rd (not too far West of the Yates General store in Stonecliffe on Hwy 16 (TransCanada Hwy) and see lots of activities involving heavy equipment then that would be a good sign.

Below is the lat. and long. for Google Earth if you want to take a peek at the area. This is at the edge of Algonquin Park and GE hasn't a high resolution picture for the area yet. With 1-m resolution satellite images around Deep River/Chalk River, along the TransCanada, you could see building, cars,...Tim Hortons with a take-out lane with cars waiting...

Approximate Lat and Long for Bissett Creek Mine: 46 01 21.39N; 78 08 57.04W

As a challenge can anyone locate Tim Hortons in Deep River? Please provide Lat. and Long. of the pin on top of the building, if you have found it (Note that location label given on GE is approximate, and you would need to look at the parking lot, including the take-out lane along the side of the store).

goldhunter

New Message
Please login to post a reply