Welcome To The Novo Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Witswatersrand 2.0 in Australia ?

Free

Beatons Creek, Blue Spec

Not much heard from this in all the ups then downs on recent News Releases.

Of the present market cap, I wonder what part of that could be attributable to Beatons Creek and Blue Spec (“good potential to expand quickly” QH)  

Would hiving off Beatons Creek & Blue Spec and maybe other projects to a separate quoted company be beneficial to Novo shareholders? As such  present shareholders in Novo would have a stake proportional to their holdings in NOVO in the new company Beatons Creek/Blue Spec.

I only throw this out as a possible wild idea. It seems to be that Beatons Creek has been pushed aside for the time being.

Could these projects be more successful by being independent in a separate company from Novo?

Such issues as management, finance legal issues etc. would have to be addressed.

The very knowledgeable posters have a much better understanding than me of the whole NOVO project, so apologies if this looks like a red herring or not useful!

I’m 82yo and my first investment in gold mining was in SA in 1973 (Welcom, East Driefontein etc). I have seen many ups and taken some hard knocks in the downs since in this very treacherous type of investment!

New Message
Please login to post a reply