RURAL MOBILE SOLUTIONS PROVIDER

US$800M In Contracts Spanning 7 Countries

Sponsored

Dear Shareholders and Stakeholders of Nuran Wireless Inc.,

I have outlined below a high-level summary of NuRAN’s current initiatives:

• Tower rollout
    • The recently completed bridge financing closed on April 25,2023 has permitted Nuran to resume the site deployments. The construction of 20 additional sites was planned and budgeted as part of the use of proceeds. Due to some cost savings, NuRAN is pleased to announce that this target will be met and surpassed. 
    • Some of the funds have been budgeted to support commercial activities in the DRC to further optimize performance by providing local accessibility to purchase airtime locally at some sites. The Nuran DRC team has also proactively performed further maintenance on the power systems at some sites by swapping Led Acid to Lithium Ion batteries as an example.
    • We are on budget and on target with our recent rollout plan. 
    • As stated in previous communications, NuRAN will provide monthly reports on site builds. The reports will also include population density covered by our towers and other key performance indicators.
    • Our first report is targeted for Thursday June 8.
  • DFI Loan Agreement Signature
    • The process that we are currently engaged in is mainly focused on requesting clarifications and confirmations from the various authorities in the respective countries, namely the DRC and Cameroon and specifically related to the due diligence documentation provided to the DFIs.
    • Although frustrating, the process is progressing well with as NuRAN has even sent its African VP to the DRC to expedite the process as best possible.
    • Management remains confident.
    • The review process further solidifies NuRAN's key role in those countries by validating all aspects of the business especially in relation to dealing with the various government obligations and authorizations including Tax, ESG, Operations, Fiscal, Importation, etc...)
  • Management of NuRAN's short term bridge partners
    • We are currently negotiating with our financial partners to remove the risk of default by extending the maturity of the short-term loans.

We once again thank all of our patient shareholders and stakeholders and will keep you informed and up to date as best possible.

I am leaving tomorrow for Abidjan, Ivory Coast to attend the Africa CEO Forum, I will be meeting with our partners, clients and new prospects. The Africa CEO Forum is sponsored by Investissement Quebec, I will have the opportunity to meet with the President of IQ International, Hubert Bolduc to highlight our business prospects. IQ is extremely supportive and will help to introduce our company to various key players in the industry. We hope that this event will have a significant impact on our future prospects. 

I will use this forum next week as well as Twitter to report on market trends and some of the positive outcomes of my presence at the Africa CEO Forum.

Sincerley,

Francis Letourneau, CEO of NuRAN

New Message
Please login to post a reply