Oracle Ridge Copper Mine - Tucson, Arizona

2.17% copper - Production facility construction is expected to begin in the first half of 2012

Free
Message: Oracle Mining Corp. to Begin Trading August 16 "OMN"
Gold Hawk Completes Name Change to Oracle Mining Corp.

Oracle Mining Corp. to Begin Trading August 16 Under Its New Symbol "OMN"

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwire - Aug. 15, 2011) - Gold Hawk Resources Inc. (TSX VENTURE:GHK) is pleased to announce that it has officially changed its name to Oracle Mining Corporation ("Oracle Mining" or the "Company"). Shares for the Company will commence trading under the TSXV ticker symbol "OMN" (CUSIP 68404G103; ISIN CA 68404G1037) on August 16, 2011.

The change of name is intended to better reflect the Company's focus on growth of its primary asset, the Oracle Ridge Copper Mine, as well as the intention to acquire and develop additional projects that offer superior shareholder returns.

Shareholders approved a special resolution to effect the name change at the Company's Annual and Special General Meeting held June 7, 2011.

About Oracle Mining Corp.

Oracle Mining Corp. (TSX VENTURE:OMN) is a Vancouver, Canada-based company with a focus on uncovering overlooked deep-value projects to achieve superior shareholder returns. The Company is the sole owner and operator of Oracle Ridge Mining LLC and copper mine located 24 km northeast of Tucson, Arizona. Oracle Mining has cash on hand of approximately $15 million, minimal long-term debt and is managed by an experienced team of mining professionals with extensive operating and financial experience.

Hg

New Message
Please login to post a reply