Royalty on producing mine and massive blue sky exploration potential in the GBB

Xochipala: last "undrilled" intrusion in the Guerrero Gold Belt (Goldcorp drilled over 6800m "by accident", thinking it's their land)

Free

OCO - Update

posted on Jun 12, 2008 06:06AM

Hi all,

I just got off the phone with OCO's new Investor Relations and was told about an Oroco Presentation taking place in Prince George Monday Evening June 16th. IR seemed very excited about it and I am going to be making it to the presentation and will give a full report Monday after the meeting. If anyone is interested and can make it up to Prince George for the meeting, send me an inbox and I will give you the details.

Stephen Leahy (President) will be coming up with Ken Thorsen (Director).

Stephen Leahy - Mr. Leahy has more than 26 years experience in venture capital, primarily in the resource sector. Mr. Leahy has previously acted as a senior officer or director of StarTech Energy Inc. (TSX), First Silver Reserve Inc. (TSX) and Wellco Energy Services Inc. (TSX). As founder of North American Tungsten Corporation Ltd., he was instrumental in facilitating the Company's acquisition and the bringing into production of its wholly-owned Cantung Mine and Mactung deposit. He is currently the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of North American Tungsten Corporation.

Ken Thorsen - Mr. Thorsen has in excess of 40 years experience in mining and mining exploration. Prior to retirement from a 21 year career with Teck Cominco Ltd., Mr. Thorsen held several senior positions including a two year term as President of Teck Exploration Ltd. In this position he was responsible for administration of 17 exploration offices and all field operations of the exploration department of Teck Corporation. Mr. Thorsen is currently President of Thorsen Consulting Ltd. which offers services to the mining exploration industry and serves on the board of directors of several junior mining companies.

Also, I am expecting assay results from a few holes VERY early next week.

Cheers,

cvac01

New Message
Please login to post a reply