Outlook Resources Inc

Eco-certified, land based, closed containment aquaculture production.

Free

Hey there, Nice to hear from someone else on this board. Here's an update I got by email yesterday from John Bottomly regarding the cease trade order:

Hi,

I called the office today and your message said that it was Tuesday October 16. I guess you must be busy trying to get the financials in order and you don’t have time to update your voice mail greeting. I apologize for the sour flavour of this message but I bought this stock at .15 under the impression that things were moving forward with the ethanol plans as well as other projects and I have seen it sit stagnant while filings are delayed.Can you provide any positive update on when things will be in order and moving forward?

Thanks in advance,

Here's the reply I received (very quickly I might add)
Hi >>>,Thanks for your note and the heads up about the voice message.I am truly at a loss as to what to say to you about the filing delay.We had actually hired a Chartered Accountant to take care of this work for us.Unfortunately for all of us he dropped the ball and kept silent about it until it was too late to meet the deadline. In any event I am confident we can have this rectified within a couple of days.I told the OSC we would have them filed by November 6th.I think we should have the task completed by Friday the 2nd but at the latest Monday the 5th. As for the renewable energy developments things are actually moving ahead on these fronts as well.Albeit a little slower than we had all hoped.I can’t disclose things that are not in the public domain so I hope you understand when I say I have to “leave it at that” for now. I will however keep you updated as things develop. Again,Thanks for your note. Regards,
John BottomleyPresident & CEOOutlook Resources Inc.Box 4, Group 232, R.R.-2Selkirk, Manitoba, Canada R1A 2A9Telephone: +1 (204) 785-8410Toll Free: +1 (888) 355-5507

E-mail: [email protected]

New Message
Please login to post a reply