Welcome To the PC Gold HUB On AGORACOM

PC Gold holds 100% ownership of a rare asset: Pickle Crow, one of Canada’s best known past producing gold mines, located in north western Ontario in a belt of rocks well known for its rich gold deposits.

Free

PDAC Report

posted on Mar 10, 2010 09:54AM

I attended the PDAC both on Sunday and yesterday. PC Gold was on my list of many booths I wanted to visit. Though they were one of the last ones I found, late yesterday afternoon. It was well worth the wait, of the many booths I had visited and directors I grilled. The visit to PC Golds booth was a pleasant surprise. President & CEO Kevin Keough was by far the most helpfull person that I spoke to at the PDAC. As I always do I drilled this man for quite sometime with questions ranging from teck, on site working and future plans. His responces were enthusiastic and informative he really seems to know everything going on with this company from the ground up, most of the other CEOs I spoke with at PDAC only gave you a sales pitch and could not answer many of my questions. Busy morning goto go I will share more on my meeting when I get a chance. Thumbs up Kevin good to meet ya!

New Message
Please login to post a reply