Welcome To the PC Gold HUB On AGORACOM

PC Gold holds 100% ownership of a rare asset: Pickle Crow, one of Canada’s best known past producing gold mines, located in north western Ontario in a belt of rocks well known for its rich gold deposits.

Free

PDAC Report

posted on Mar 21, 2010 09:22AM

Kevin explained the last news release of assay results, The drill was meant to target the same area below shaft #1 that produced Feb 22, 2010 record breaking results (838 g/t). He said the last assay results was a new vein not previously discovered. The grades may not be record breaking but still decent, this new vein is much closer to the surface and adds one more target area. He seemed very excited when he was explaining that the next results we should recieve will be from the area below shaft #1 again and they expected more of the same high grade results. I believe it was Mar 12, 2010 Warrants at a price of $.70 have know expired. I got the impression from the timeline he hinted too that we will receive NR this week with these new results and hopefully confirmation on just how many warrants did expire. Those warrants exercised means cash in the bank and those that expired means a lower fully diluted total shares amount. I don't think there was any reason to try to get the sp moving higher until these warrants expired. Now I think they will try to increase our sp back to atleast the $1 range and hopefully beyond.

New Message
Please login to post a reply