Welcome To the PC Gold HUB On AGORACOM

PC Gold holds 100% ownership of a rare asset: Pickle Crow, one of Canada’s best known past producing gold mines, located in north western Ontario in a belt of rocks well known for its rich gold deposits.

Free

Last week I was at the PDAC & was very impressed with Kevin (CEO of PC Gold).He has convinced me that there will be blue skies ahead for PC.

We seen him last fall & he told us about some drilling he was going to do through the winter.They already found gold on both sides of a swamp ,so while the swamp was frozen they were going to drill it.He did not try & get us to buy shares then.But we seen enough in it that we bought a few shares.

Last week at the PDAC he was really fired up & is looking really forward to the next couple of drill results.I take it that what he seen with his own eyes ,he is expecting good results.

I have heard that people were concerned that he sold all his shares.When you hear why he sold you would understand .There was someone that lent him some money to get things started at PC.He could not pay back in the time limit he promised so he sold all his shares to pay him.Kevin says legally he cannot buy more shares untill 2 days after the news is out because he knows what is going on.

He seems to be a hard worker & he is really convinced that we will have some real exciting days ahead.I have topped up & just thought I would share with you.

New Message
Please login to post a reply