Welcome To the PC Gold HUB On AGORACOM

PC Gold holds 100% ownership of a rare asset: Pickle Crow, one of Canada’s best known past producing gold mines, located in north western Ontario in a belt of rocks well known for its rich gold deposits.

Free

I have been getting frustrated recently with the lack of drill results from PC Gold. This morning I went on their website to try to find a reason why and I think I found it. I found the presentation from PDAC, it is a well put together presentation. I went though the entire presentation and found in a few different places that they mentioned that a resource estimate was pending near term, from this I presume we should see an estimate anytime. A good resource estimate should really get this stock price moving up. If my memory is correct when a company is having a resource estimate prepared they usually hold any drill results until this process is complete, as any new results would not be included in estimate. I think I,m correct on this, if anyone has any facts on this subject please share.

Cheers Bossy Jason

New Message
Please login to post a reply