Welcome To the PC Gold HUB On AGORACOM

PC Gold holds 100% ownership of a rare asset: Pickle Crow, one of Canada’s best known past producing gold mines, located in north western Ontario in a belt of rocks well known for its rich gold deposits.

Free

I can't answer your question on the resource estimate & the drill results but talking to him at the PDAC,Kevin has me convinced that in April we should be getting some very good news.What he seen with his own eyes & sent them out to be tested he believes will be good.My wife & I were talking to him when a little Jewish guy was walking by that Kevin recognized.The jewish guy said he bought shares on the last run,sold some to get his money back & let the rest ride.He too said no news ,no interest.This is when Kevin told us about what he seen with his own eyes & he did not think we would be dissapointed.The little Jewish guy turned around & looked at my Wife & I & said ''You are my witnesses.I noticed a little article in the Prospector that said much the same.

So I'm hoping for a good month,but I am not reacting on knowing what the results are ,just on Kevins words.I believe that he believes he's onto something good.He answers his emails. CEO of PCgold

Kevin ([email protected])

New Message
Please login to post a reply