Welcome To The Points International Ltd HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Confused

in response to by
posted on Jun 04, 2008 07:16AM

I read this and it just confuses me more. What is the difference between points international and points investments? Jokal

ST&I GLOBAL Co.,LTD Announces Subscription Results of Rights Issue

Points International Ltd. and IAC/InteractiveCorp announced that they have entered into a bought deal financing with a syndicate of underwriters led by RBC Capital Markets whereby Points Investments will sell 27,848,128 common shares of Points International at CDN$1.65 and Points International will also issue and sell 1,591,322 common shares at the same price for aggregate gross proceeds of CDN$48,575,093. IAC, Points International and Points Investments have entered into a letter agreement whereby Points Investments will exercise its right to convert the Series Two and Series Four preferred shares in the capital of Points International into 29,439,450 common shares of Points International, sell the 27,848,128 common shares to the underwriters and then surrender 1,591,322 common shares to Points International for cancellation, and the nominees of Points Investments to the board of Points International will step down. The offering is scheduled to close on June 11, 2008. Net proceeds of the offering from the sale of common shares held by Points Investments will be received by Points Investments and not by Points International. Net proceeds of the offering from the sale of treasury common shares by Points International will be used for working capital purposes.

New Message
Please login to post a reply