Welcome To The Points International Ltd HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

I think long term PTS will be fine but the question is how long? (not much range here and they haven't proven to us they can increase shareholder value) until they prove to us that they can bring on new business/ show a profit and do something about the bonuses these guys pay themselves. I don't know if I would jump into this yet. I bought at a buck last June thinking this was a steal and bottomed, I was wrong now sitting at a loss. I have watching PDP and thinking to buy back in again. Made some good change on that one in the past but the markets these days are really tricky. I've been buying more of the larger companies like PDN, AVM in the last year or so. PDN looks good now also but thats my opinion, I still have some juniors like KXL and SGX (I still like both, but now it looks like those two will be long term holds), I think you're a holder of those two also. One junior I bought in the last year that I like is RGC. (Redstar). Alot of babbling and not alot of info, I only have 3,000 shares in PTS and not planning to expand.

New Message
Please login to post a reply