Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: The trading halt was a botch job due to failure of most sites to post the PR

@zincfinger

"He appears to think that if the milestones aren't met, the company will go bust."

No that's not it.

Taylor's team will achieve their milestones.

What remains to be seen is market acceptance. We have been told that POET is groundbreaking by OPEL and tacitly by BAE when they continued work on POET even when the SBIR $$ ran out. But BAE doesn't/can't say much publicly.

IMO we need a deal (JV or license), and/or some institutional buying of our shares, and/or a complete buyout after the white paper circulates.

IF that doens't happen then some of what we have been told will be demonstrably incorrect.

Again, as I said to np, I think this possibility is unlikely given the metrics being bandied around. I'm only stating it so that there will be fewer pumper accusations.

New Message
Please login to post a reply