Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: The trading halt was a botch job due to failure of most sites to post the PR

I think that's it, fairchij.

Both Tim Watson at the Lab tour we attended, and Lee Shepherd at the Toronto meeting were most excited about this capability of POET.

I still remember the boardroom meeting after the investor presentation in TO, where the recent laser announcement was mentioned. Lee said it was exciting in that they got the operation of the laser in continuous mode, but that it was more of an accomplishment due to the technical difficulty for the POET team. Lee was clearly more enamoured by the n- p- complementary logic which he said had never before been achieved in any other material except Si.

I have to admit I never knew the significance of this until that moment even though we have been studying this for years.

Again, this is why I wholeheartedly agree with your earlier comment that OPEL/POET needs to get the word out via Atomic and the upcoming website launch so that all of us can understand what Taylor+team has accomplished.

New Message
Please login to post a reply