Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Edited: Reply to email to grayling (Opel PR) about botched trading halt

Below is my exchange with Mr. Chu. He was very prompt in answering - now let's see if management follows through. My original is on the bottom, his reply on top.

Thanks John,

I’m presenting your sentiment to management.

Warm regards,

Christopher Chu
Director

Direct +1 (646) 284-9426
Mobile +1 (646) 824-1760
Email [email protected]
Skype chrischugrayling

Grayling USA

The Chrysler Building
405 Lexington Avenue, 7th Floor
New York, New York 10174
www.grayling.com

Follow Grayling NY:

On Facebook at Grayling NY

On Twitter at www.twitter.com/GraylingNY

Grayling is a global Investor Relations, Public Relations, Public Affairs and Events consultancy. We have offices in 70 locations, in 40 countries across Europe, the US, the Middle East and Asia Pacific. We are the second largest independent PR firm in the world. Grayling is part of Huntsworth plc.

Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2013 8:43 PM
To: Opel
Subject: Name Change

Dear Mr. Chu

I have been an Opel shareholder for over 2 years- although I currently own far fewer shares than previously. I am sure you are aware of the fiasco the last name change engendered – trapping shares in US brokerages for 2 months while the stock price plummeted. My questions for the company (through you) are:

1. What is the date of the proposed change and the new shares issued?

2. What, if anything, is the company doing to prevent a recurrence of the problem?

3. Is the company willing to request a trading halt until all shares (US and Canadian) are properly exchanged and trade-able?

Thanking you for your reply,

H. John Rubinstein

New Message
Please login to post a reply