Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I thought I might put my 2 cents worth in as far as why we are were we are. I have been here for two years watching and waiting, I think a lot of the reason we are stuck in this range is people are just not sure what to make of the stuff they are reading and hearing about opel, as I am sure everyone here knows that when a stock is on the venture it is often looked at as if it is a very high risk , probably not real, just a money raising type hype job as so many stocks on this exchange are, so I think we should probably expect it is going to take some real proof before people will buy hard. The nasdaq would be awesome. I do not dought for one minute that this technology is not real, it is just so far ahead of the rest of the stuff out there it is going to take some time for people to catch.

Rememder when dill gates said we will never need anymore then 64 k. As far as the price goes I am like everyone else and hope it goes crasy, why shouldn't it, this technology will run everything in the future and as soon as the big boys see this is for real and that they can't live without it, the price won' t mean nothing. we see 10 or 15 bilion as a ridiculous amout of money, but when you see the big computer companies sitting on hundreds of billions I don't think 10 or 15 will deture them much from getting a hold of something that will control so much.

I think it will take some time to convince people that this is for real, but when they see that, then this will get fun. Just my thoughts. GLTA

New Message
Please login to post a reply