Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: name change - copy of letter to Mr. Chu and company

Okay, We'll try this:

Here's your first response to me in a stock BB since about a year ago:

Me:

"Do you own any shares of OPEL?"

Zinc:

"I reestablished my original position Thursday based on the Milestones PR and other progress and changes in management. I may bail out if a satisfactory answer to the question about the potential for another long period of inability to trade US OPL ADRs due to this name change is not forthcoming."

This "original position" can only mean the position you held back before your OPELF problems. The "Thursday" you refer to was Jun 27. There was quite a bit of action on OPELF that day as you cand see here (enter OPELF as the symbol) in my graphic below.

As I stated in the graphic, a total of 17500 shares of OPELF were bought/sold that day. But, only 11000 were bought/sold since - all at a loss. Furthermore, 2000 shares were sold on the 28th, the same day you said you re-established your position. I highly doubt you sold 2000 the day after you bought, for a loss, while telling the BB you re-established your position. It doesn't make sense.

But I want to give you the benefit of the doubt. Let's just say all of those shares sold after Jun 27 were yours. The value of these shares today is $4950. I didn't bother working out the exact value of all the trades because I don't care.

The point is after all the trouble you have caused, it turns out it was all over less than $5k. I don't know if I'm more mad at you or myself for bothering to debate the merits of the company, the tech or the stock with a max of 5K on the line.

And here you are trying to incite a class action law suit against OPEL. With whose money?!

And what are the damages exactly? I remember you sold at rock bottom, but with a pittance of an investment like 11000 (max) what did you lose when your shares were locked $2k?

Sheesh! Class action lawsuit. LOL.

Maybe I'll just send OPEL a copy of your posts implying they gained by locking up OPELF and see if they are feeling as litigious as you are.

New Message
Please login to post a reply