Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I try not to read between the lines these days because I find myself believing things can happen faster than humanly possible, but it might be that the conversation with the lawyer this morning was in preparation of the name change. Right now what's keeping me sane is the idea that more articles and information will start flowing once the name change occurs, followed by the website launch.

I don't think we'll get much advance notice of the name change if the last name change is any indication. After the name change passed Jun 21 2011, it took until Aug 25 for OPEL to be in receipt of a stamped Ontario Government Services document. Once that was done, the very next day the TSX-V announced that OPL would begin trading under the new name Monday, Aug 29 following the weekend. The Government services document wasn't even on SEDAR until Aug 30.

Of course it would also be nice to think that OPEL simply took the advice of concerned shareholders and moved to ensure that the OPELF fiasco didn't recur. I'll take either story right now:)

New Message
Please login to post a reply