Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I appreciate nobody wants this to turn into an SH free for all, that place is a cesspool on the best of days.

However, I disagree with the double standard here -- I don't see the "$70 dollar club" being censored (and they should be, it is NO different than what you are talking about here other than it's optimism vs pessimism). When people talk at those levels when we are at or below a buck, that's no more realistic than "we're going to the bottom".

Some days it can sound like a cheerleading squad here when times are rough -- especially when people start throwing out the cheezy contrived cliches.. (Example: Back the truck up, Coiled like a spring, to the moon) -- all of this junk is exactly that, contrived garbage that doesn't lead to credibility. I didn't come here to buy a sham-wow or a slapchop, so please don't try to sell to the least common demoninator.

If you really and truly want this to be a source of research, I'd ask that you police the optimism (pumping) to the same level as the pessimism (bashing) -- otherwise it's imbalanced and the average investor with half a brain cell sees right through it.

These (or other) boards are not going to influence enough retail investors to make a lick of a difference in the share price in the long run -- so let's cut the garbage out on both sides, not just the pessimism/bashing.

Pragmatic research and discussion it would seem is too much to ask these days. Everyone has an angle, none of which are in the average joe's best interest.

New Message
Please login to post a reply