Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I find the fact that Mr. White is both Chairman of IBK Capital, an early supporter and major shareholder, and Director of the Empire Club very interesting. I’m assuming that he is the catalyst behind Dr. Taylor’s address to the Club on 28 April. A couple of things seem reasonable. One, that he is pretty clued in on the state of current developments at Poet Tech. Two, that a discussion took place with the company in regard to the timing of the address. As these addresses occur weekly there was likely considerable latitude re the date, that is, it could have been scheduled weeks or months later if a later date was considered more favorable when additional company progress will have been made This leads me to believe that a significant material event will occur sometime prior to the address or alternatively a timeframe will be given when the PDA partner will be named.

http://agoracom.com/ir/POETTechnologies/forums/discussion/topics/608133-empire-club-of-canada-director-william-white/messages/1906413#message

John
New Message
Please login to post a reply