Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Lucky Gal - When I've got the kind of capital invested, I'm going to speak my mind nice or not. You cannot whitewash everything; yesterday was a complete failure and I would suggest the market is 100% responding to that. If you've got another reason why the dump started during the broadcast, I'd love to hear it.

Yes I believe if this technology gets to market it's a game changer, yes I still hold my shares, and YES I think Copetti is a shoe salesmen and Dr Taylor really needed to summarize and address milestones achieved/coming/timings. Miss.. Miss.. Miss.. You can't miss that many things and expect the share price to rise, I believe we're going to get hammered up until the company releases some good material information -- the gamble here is when that's going to happen.. 2 days? 2 months? 2 years?

New Message
Please login to post a reply