Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Here is the link to the 20F

http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1437424/000110465914004357/a13-25081_120fr12g.htm

Here is my personal assessment of the situation. I want for those who have not seen the Company's 20F. As an informed investor, you should have every arsenal in front of you to make an informed decision about your investments. This is your legal right. If you cannot do so, that is what financial advisors and brokers are for.

With that said, here is my personal statement about the client. I cannot see the future in front of me, no one can but looking at the existing management's track record for the past 12 months speaks volumes about the Company and its future. There's a saying on Wall St. you bet on the jockey and not on the horse.

To date:

Fact: Peter Copetti and management has shored up POET's finances so that it can go to market without issues.

Fact: Since working for the Company they have delivered on EVERY milestone they have promised to date. It might not be on the timeline that an investor wishes, but within reasonable timing POET management has delivered on everything they said they would do.

Fact: The correct infrastructure and team in the eyes of the Company that is in place now will allow the Company to take its IP to market and monetize.

Fact: POET's Chief Scientific Officer has provded reasonable assurances that what the Company legally has to report in a regulatory filing as a risk i.e. brittle chips for example is not going to be an issue because of the process that his team has developed.

I am personally extremely excited to be working for POET, I love the story and the direction that the Company is going.

I was just thinking the other day that if and when Geoff and POET pulls this off and the chip goes to market. There's a very good chance that he will someday get the Wallace Award which is the equivalent of the Nobel prize for computer engineering.

If you have questions please email me. I don't bite and I'm approachable. But I also will never disclose any information that is forward looking. Forward looking material information must legally be disclosed via wide disemmination via press release.

New Message
Please login to post a reply