Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I very much agree with you. Management is probably sick and tired of all the manipulation going on on this illiquid and speculative market that is filled with weak hands. After a massive derisking by a thrilling NR on Ajit joining the team and an NR that updated us on the status of MS8, the stocks are still able to drop, get manipulated, and fall out from weaker hands at such a ridiculously low price. I dont blame some of us retail shareholders for losing faith, as we invest a lot of hard earned money into a volatile, pre-revenue technology firm, that exists on Venture, which consists mostly of unstable and truly speculative stocks. Management probably figured, why waste any more good NRs on a board like this only to have the SP get manipulated and driven down again? Wouldn't it be in the best interest of the company and the SH to have the company all set up in trading on a Big Boy's Board, before all the monumental NRs get released?

Certainly, there are many negative connotations associated with a reverse stock split, and management is well aware of that. So as an investor, I wonder what the intention of management is, to be willing to rush things and risk SP taking a hit. Whatever it is, management should have already done their calculations and decided that the benefits outweigh the risks. Ajit, would not have been the CEO of the GlobalFoundaries if he was one who jeopardizes things for reasons that did not make sense. Certainly, he wouldve been well aware of SP plunging, possibly making his options worthless in the meanwhile, but like many of us long on this board, he has his eyes on the prize and is in for the long haul.

New Message
Please login to post a reply