Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

The share price will ultimately trend to

• (company assets + future expectations) / number of shares

In this fraction the enumerator (company assets + future expectations) is what really counts while the denominator (number of shares) is responsible for the optics only (except when options or warrants are excercised).

In POET's case the predominant factor are the future expectations. You can further break them down into

• future expectations = fundamental expectations + technical analysis expectations + other expectations

I am here because of the fundamental expectations, because I believe in the technology. In my opinion the fundamental expectations are way, way bigger than technical analysis expectations + other expectations ever could be. They outweight any short-term irritations and share price tremor by far.

This is the "long and strong" view. However, at present the market clearly overweights the other expectations (here: negative implications by a possible reverse split), and the technical analysis expectations also don't look good. That's the reason why we are where we are.

This will change.

Andrea ("Powered by POET")

New Message
Please login to post a reply