Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

agreed, but if it picks up the investment firms from the USA that can be in this stock then the opposite should be true.

I was thinking that if GF makes chips for apple, samsung, qualcom, AMD etc, then I am sure that they to would want to be able to buy stock in poet, or at least there investors would want t buy stock in poet when any deal is mentioned with GF.

Any mention of a game changer technology deal is going to big for poets share price, however it is also going to be a boost for the other companies share price as well, so I am sure it is very important for them to have access to ptk shares, and I would not be surprised if poet was told that in not so may words.

At least I hope this is the reason, because other then a nas listing, I am having a hard time making sense out of the reason for a R/S.

New Message
Please login to post a reply