Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Hi folks

I'm feeling a bit silly these days trying to resist the urge to post for no other reason than the fact that I said I wouldn't. I've been reading most of the posts and there is still some excellent DD happening, in contrast to what I said in my last post...

Frankly the urge to defend the company and the stock when we are in the ~$1.50 range with excellent disclosure from management isn't very strong. I lost interest in posting when things got a bit too comfortable. Suffice it to say, I'm not feeling as comfortable at the moment :S

Having said that, I think I'm leaning on the theory that Shelly is helping the SP to drop because he will be awarded options after being elected to the BOD and he wants to have a minimal strike price. Naturally, he will want to be in the money immediately afterwards (having to sit at the same table as Ajit, or "Mr. Fab", or "Mr. $1.75 options"). I feel like what we are witnessing is Sheldon in Predator-mode. I don't think he can turn it off - it's like an animal instinct.

The bright side is that after he's on the board he will be unable (and likely unwilling) to manipulate the stock down because he will be privy to everything the company does and he will be a true insider. The brighter side is that we, the retail shareholder, and the animal Shelly will be on the same side again and for the foreseeable future.

Obviously this is all very unethical and manipulative. I figure the only power I have to fight it is to hold my shares and to make sure I don't contribute to the decline. Others might be able to do more and buy at these levels. I'm not in a position to do that.

Keep your eyes on the prize ladies and gents. We've just been told that our median IP is valued at more than double what it was in 2011. We are expecting revenue (the real goal for us lowly retail investors) in Q4. We should also learn who our TCAD and foundry partners are.That will be exciting too, as it validates the technology by association (for those who *still* don’t believe...)

Let's ride this out!

New Message
Please login to post a reply