Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Thanks for the post fairchij. It still blows my mind that many have trouble separating the kind of consolidation done so that a a failing company clinging to life, and our NASDAQ situation.

Initially, I could understand because it also seemed to be a signal to the market that some of the near term catalysts were not as near-term as we hoped. I, like most, felt there was a good chance we could grow the SP to the required threshold naturally, by announcing partnerships, etc. but if AJIT plus $2.3B doesn't do it, there's no certainty that an announcements of GF+Synopsys PDA (for example) would mean anything more to the available investment community...

But even once those implications had time to sink in, people still talked about cancelling the RS to stabilize the short-term SP decline. To me that's like burning your clothes to keep warm!

NASDAQ has the potential to minimize so many of our problems. Less manipulation (never no manipulation), potential for more institutional investment, and even better chances for acceptance in the semi industry. Whatever short term discomfort we must endure is well worth the chance to should pay us back in the very short term.

Hopefully following the RS, with the establishment of a new stock price the market agrees is fair, we will hear about partnerships and revenue. This should give the US investment community something on which to base a valuation of the stock, which I think should carry the appropriate forward multiple usually added onto tech sector stocks.

New Message
Please login to post a reply