Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Reality Check - this is a small cap tech investment with real risks

Thanks jets! This was well written and to the point. It reminded me of an investment that I had back in the tech boom days...We all know where this is going :( I had invested a lot of money (that I didn't have) in a R&D company that had no sales (sound familiar). Because of the tech boom, the stock went sky high based purely on speculation. When they ran out of money the stock fell about as fast as Bre-X.

Now, I am NOT comparing this to POET because I fully believe in the POET technology, but what your post and my past experience tells me, is don't bet it all on one thing.

Although I am a good 20 years away from retiring (unless POET does its magic), I don't want to have to start my retirement plan from scratch by possibly losing everything.

It is very difficult not to get caught up in the speculation and potential of POET and stayed focused and grounded.

On the flip side, we are seeing a nice little increase today which has somewhat of a calming effect!

I really hope that by the AGM next year we are in a much more comfortable situation and I can attend the AGM and have some beers with some of the valuable posters on this board.

Good luck to everyone.

New Message
Please login to post a reply