Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

YP-1 --As e-tops mentioned the currency difference is normally accomodated in the bid/ask price for POETF. I live in the States and use on line E-Trade and have both POETF and PTK, the later in my Global account. My commission for trading poetf is $9.99 and for PTK $19.99. Also, trading PTK has to be done in round lots, e.g., 100 shares for a share price exceeding one dollar, 500 shares for less than one dollar (there are other lot specifications depending on price). Volume normally is less with poetf but generally not a problem in executing trades and I suspect US volume will be greater in future. With E-trade global account if one sells a Canadian stock the only choice of lots to sell are either those first bought or those last bought. With poetf, one can select any lot(s) to be sold. Also, one can buy any amount of poetf shares to buy or sell, e.g., 1577 shares.

New Message
Please login to post a reply