Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I have really tried to participate and read every post every day on this forum. I have had 2 major open heart surgeries in the last 2 years and have been a shareholder for over 5 years, so this forum was giving me something to do. At first I really enjoyed participating when I thought Stockhouse was my only DD forum and I joined this one. As an investor I have grown and learned alot in the past few years. There are people on this forum that take joy in hurting others. I reach VP status that makes me feel great and then someone or someones feel the need to rate my posts as a 1 to bring me below the 3 I need to maintain my status every single time. Not really sure why I care... So childish and pathetic to take pleasure in trying to make others feel foolish. I will not ever post on this forum again but will continue to read through only the posts of the kind and intelligent participants on this board, Eileen, Rainer, oogee and Rob(to name a few). The rest of you really should try to be kinder and if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all.

New Message
Please login to post a reply