Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I haven't read all the posts from today. Busy, Busy day on the Board, and small wonder. I appologize in advance if any part of my note is a repeat of today's posts.

Anyway, I think we are in the hands of a brilliant management team. The NR today was a brilliant move, and just the beginning of NR's, but it will feed the fire and build interest (momentum) and magnify the VCSEL and Ring Oscillator milestone's impact on the SP. Apple Executive is great for the market to see. I think the Google's and Samsung's are all going to want POET, but to have a top Apple exec. on our team will speak volumes to the market now, in a totally positive way. They need to digest the impact and then make their moves. Today was really nice, but it should be $10. SP right now, and it will be soon. We can and should utilitize POET for all the verticle markets. If Apple wants it, they should pay for each or the tiers POET can address. Tens of Billions, approaching one hundred billion for the whole thing - minimum.

Rob, you are the man! You predicted this - great job. Looks now like, in hindsight that is, POET wouldn't use Apple devices in their ad photos unless they were working with them. Seems obvious now.

This is just the beginning. BAE is awesome. That is our military market - huge, and big budget. Good day today. Lots of great posts today. Can't wait to read them, we have some very sharp people here, on this Forum. It feels like I have lots of Canadian friends here.

New Message
Please login to post a reply