Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Oh Faichij, I totally agree with you! I like the way you wrote this post, it will be very exciting indeed. This part you hit right on the nail : "I don’t know but I think we are going to see some epic moves over the next several weeks. The share price has been well controlled in my opinion and there has been no efforts to take a dominant position in the buying as that would not suit anyone who is planning to make a cheap offer"

I am a technical guy when it comes to buying stocks. The stockchart tells the story here. Technically and Fundamentally, POET has never been in better shape. We are finally coming out of a one year SP consolidation. Volume is looking like it's starting to pick up. Your EPIC moves are coming, I agree. Next stop is $2.30 and then $3.00 for resistance. Once that $3 is broken, this is where your major moves will come. Sky will be the limit. Exciting times ahead indeed. I am full of excitement and reading your post lit a fire under my buttocks :) Let's get ready for the 20%+ daily moves. The fun has not even begun ;)

New Message
Please login to post a reply