Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

If I lacked the scruples to decide otherwise, I might consider inviting POET onto my show again, just to confirm the reasoning behind the BNN cancellation. Of course, I wouldn't do this as my motivations would clearly be nepharious.

It does sound, to me, like they are in the throws of something significant. An open discussion on BNN would not be derailed by something minor. As stated by Fairchij earlier, "how rare a situation is this where a junior company has had to give up an opportunity to go in front of BNN."

My shareholder senses are tingling. The day of celebration cometh. Let's just hold our ground and refuse to allow excitement, frenzy and panicked desperation to cause an early sell off into the hands of a clever acquisition. We have a tiger by the tail here and I, for one, don't intend on letting go.

New Message
Please login to post a reply