Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Now that we know that some kind of a roadshow will be taking place and that it seems like the audience might be Banks.... I have a problem figuring out how will they be able to take a large position in POET. These are not the kind of investors that will jump in and buy on the market... and, there is not a single individual that hold enough shares of POET to make a pre-arranged deal. The last thing I want to see is more dilution. Any idea folks?

I was wondering about this too... and if they were to reverse merger their way to the NASDAQ, what would/could that do to POET's share structure?

And...perhaps the reverse split option (as odious as it would be) could be conducted just to set the share structure up for the dilution of creating shares for said "platinum" investors to take a large position, whose buy-in price would more than offset the pain of 2/3 our shares being eliminated?

New Message
Please login to post a reply