Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Which one is the difference between yestarday/today and Q4 2015?
I called TD yesterday and you can transfer shares into your TFSA tomorrow or the weekend. They will give you today's low at .92. I was hoping to catch the.82 price yesterday but they didn't let me. If you are in the money at that price and want to shelter some capital gains, it is a good approach. I am not but I still want to move 6k into TFSA vs less than 5k if I buy in the open market Monday. The only drop back is you are not able to claim losses. Thx for all the info sharing and amazing DD. I don't post much but read most messages. Love the dot connecting as with a pre revenue stock it is playing the lotto. The DD gives us better odds. I do believe we have the products but we need marketing to step up. Looking forward to news and 2016. It looks like it might be our breakout year. Happy new year everyone. Good health, kindness and prosperity.
New Message
Please login to post a reply