Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Is it just me or should this computer generated number not even apply to a venture stock which has no revenue? The value still lies in the IP and the huge potential of the disruptive technology which we need to prove we can produce and penetrate the market with. With where POET is now with 25 years of research under their belt and many patents seems impossible to put a price on it til they either excecute or fail.

I'm not worried - they fail - I go back to work - still think lots of opportunity to get out without losing everything. If they succeed the sky is the limit - thats why I'm here -> low risk and potential huge reward here.

All the fretting and questioning in the meantime is a waste of energy - if you don't have confidence in this amazing technology and management team get out - if you do sit back and await the final verdict (I'm sitting back right now quite comfortably actually).

-DC

New Message
Please login to post a reply