Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Don't have the exact numbers in front of me but I believe they had $14.5M as at December 31, 2015. Their burn in 2015 was approximately $12M. Based on those numbers and as of about now, there is approximately 12 months of cash remaining.

That's not very much when we consider that the burn rate is expanding not contracting. That's the kind of fact that the market will react to and not in a positive way. My suggestion and opinion only is that management had better get moving. I understand that they're going as fast as they can but 12 months is not very long and the longer they go it brings back into consideration the risks that Suresh identified during his comments in the CC.

Financial risk is now potentially back into play.

Technology risk comes more to the fore the longer we go without some sort of indication that progress is being made and I'm not talking about historical comments that "we're on target". At some point there has got to be some substance.

I still trust that management is in complete control of the game plan and I remain long but regrettably I am now officially on high alert

New Message
Please login to post a reply