Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
But why do we need to stick to the 20%? It's not a cast in stone mark, right? Can we not just stay with let's say 35 Mio options as of now and just keep it at that? It was way less (in numbers) years before. Now since the share count went up quite a bit, 20% always gets more and more. If 35 Mio have been enough last year and all years before why not yet? I agree that this is "just" the adjustment to the 20%, but I don't understand why it always need to be 20% rather than a fixed amount (e.g. 35 Mio) which was sufficient last year and even less was sufficient all the years before. I can't see the reason for the "adjustment" being necessary. ___________________________ But I really trust this Management and never sold a single share and have 7x more than ever planned. But I did not invest for heaving "dead" money. I invested and increased my holding significantly (for my circumstances) because of statements from the company, but they have changed sometimes. But as you know there are always timelines to those statements and the investments being done due to the statements (like NAS in June, or 2015 is the year of POET recognition and so on). And when you invest money, you do it always also on predicted timelines. And unfortunately some people (luckily not me) had to sell as the timelines have been postponed. I know this can happen, especially in R&D companies. But there have been many things which felt like a slap in the face and the SP acted accordingly in the last years. Now I just want to see and feel the many times promised "shareholder value". And keeping the options at 35 Mio shares, would be a sign of that.
New Message
Please login to post a reply