Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
I quite liked this quote from the August release: "POET plans to announce several new products in the second half of the year, which is expected to support continued growth into 2017." Given that we know management has been reaching out to denselight customers, I would not be surprised if we see a detector/sensing product of some sort, based on poet's proven "best in class" detectors, sold as a denselight product. Why reach out to the customer base now if there is nothing new on the horizon to offer? Could these products be void of POET IP? Developed stand alone by DL? Yes. However, why would poets management be so involved in reaching out to the customer base when DL management is still in place, operating under the poet umbrella? If the plan remains to announcing "several" "new" products in 2016 then I am not surprised we have engaged the Shelton group prior to the expiry of the previous IR contract. Shelton's specialization in this industry will be an asset if there are roll outs forthcoming. I'm truly excited for the coming months to unfold.
New Message
Please login to post a reply